AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
Auto-adjusting pressure sleep apnoea device
Auto-adjusting therapy device with built-in wireless connectivity for remote monitoring and management. The AirSense 10 AutoSet features Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) technology, advanced event detection, optional integrated humidifier and optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
Product codes: complete kit (37254), device only (37031)
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote therapy information via ResMed’s securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView*. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
AutoSet Soft Response
ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm allows for additional customisation of therapy with the AutoSet Soft Response, which offers all the benefits of the Enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
Central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apnoeas and can also detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can adjust treatment if needed and be confident that your patients are receiving approriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater patient comfort2,3. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to monitor the patient, change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the support pressure for the patient during inhalation and reduces the pressure during exhalation.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP device?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
*AirView is hosted by IDS, a third party company that holds the French ASIP Santé agreement to host medical data, ensuring high security standards.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.