Full face mask
Full-face mask with a comfortable,1 flexible frame that’s effective at high therapy pressures.2 The AirFit F20 and ‘For Her’ variant offer therapy performance3 and a smooth, easy patient experience. The InfinitySeal silicone cushion is designed to fit everyone and accommodate movement.
Product codes: S (64005), M (64006), L (64007), S for Her (64008), M for Her (64009)
Versatile Fit full face mask
Tested to comfortably fit various face shapes and sizes, the AirFit F20 is a mask that caters to a wide range of patients and their needs. In fact, a European study found that the AirFit F20 successfully fits 94% of patients.3
The AirFit F20 features an InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion that’s designed to adapt to each patient’s unique facial contours, offering a comfortable static seal1 regardless of facial shape or size, even at high pressures2. Discover the cushion’s geometry here.
In addition, the modular design of the AirFit F20 allows you to simply swap between different cushion sizes to provide greater choice for your patients.
Patient tested and preferred
86% of patients prefer the seal of the AirFit F20.3 Fitting studies3,4,5 have enabled us to design a full-face mask that combines good therapy performance with a smooth, easy patient experience.
The For Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Our quietest mask ever
QuietAir™ limits noise and gently disperses air, so your patient can enjoy a more peaceful environment and sleep closer to their partner. By helping patients to sleep comfortably, QuietAir can contribute to patient satisfaction and compliance.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirFit F20 full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
- ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market-leading mask with AirFit F20. Data on file; ID A3810791.
- AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H20 – refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
- ResMed fitting study of 39 patients, conducted in 2015. Data on file; ID A3830701.
4. ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file ID A3751086.
5. ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file ID A3774922.