Full face mask
Full-face mask with a comfortable,1 flexible frame and proven performance at high therapy pressures.2 The AirFit F20 and ‘For Her’ variant offer therapy performance3 and a smooth, easy patient experience. The InfinitySeal silicone cushion is designed to fit everyone and accommodate movement.
Product codes: S (64005), M (64006), L (64007), S for Her (64008), M for Her (64009)
Universal seal performance
International studies found that the AirFit F20 successfully fits 96.5% of all patients.1,3,4,5 Tested to comfortably fit various face shapes and sizes, and proven to perform at high therapy pressures, the AirFit F20 is a mask that caters to your wide range of patients and their needs.
With the InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion, the AirFit F20 adapts to each patient’s unique facial contours, offering a robust seal regardless of facial shape or size. Discover the new cushion’s geometry here.
In addition, the AirFit F20’s modularity allows you to simply swap between different cushion sizes to provide greater choice for your patients.
Patient tested and preferred
Recent studies have shown that, compared to the current market-leading full-face mask, 86% of patients prefer the seal of AirFit F20.1
In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients studied also prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader1, demonstrating that our technologies improve the patient experience. Through extensive studies, we have designed a full-face mask to deliver superior therapy performance and a smoother, easier patient experience.
The For Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Our quietest mask ever
QuietAir™ minimises noise and gently disperses air, so patients can enjoy a more peaceful environment and sleep closer to their partners. When more patients are sleeping comfortably, you can see improved patient satisfaction and compliance.
Interactive 20 & 30 series brochure
Interested in the bigger picture? Check out our 20 & 30 series interactive brochure.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirFit F20 full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
- ResMed internal study of existing 22 ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Data on file; ID A3810791.
- AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H20 – AirFit F20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4057884
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Data on file; ID A3830701.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.