Hospital vented full face mask
Vented, disposable full face mask with a built-in anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) for leak ventilation (single limb). The AcuCare F1-4 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
Product codes: S 20pk (60765), 5 pk (60792) / M 20pk (60766), 5pk (60793) / L 20pk (60767), 5pk (60794)
- Vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); can be used without a vented circuit.
- Uses ‘Full face’ mask setting in ResMed ventilators.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AcuCare F1-4 hospital vented full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.