Nasal pillows mask
Nasal pillows mask that combines performance and reliability1 in a quiet,2 light, user-friendly format. The AirFit P10 and ‘For Her’ variant are designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible and feature a very discreet, highly effective QuietAir vent1.
Product Codes: complete system S, M, L (62901), complete system for Her (62911)
Innovative QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners. The AirFit P10 is also approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, the Swift FX.2
The AirFit P10 is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible. It features a revolutionary flexi-tube that’s ultra light, letting patients move around more freely without compromising seal. The AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than its predecessor, the Swift FX.
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patient’s head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds.1
- User friendly. The mask’s minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for patients to assemble and clean, promoting acceptance and compliance.
- Intuitive. The AirFit P10’s key-clip nasal pillows are colour coded for easy sizing and fast fitting, and also feature left/right-orientation so patients can instantly see what side faces up and what side faces down.
- Comfortable. The nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets patients move around freely and comfortably without compromising seal.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants. Data on file; A3135273
- Sound power level of 21 dBA – AirFit P10 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2017. ID A3095513