AirSense™ 10 Elite
Fixed-pressure sleep apnoea therapy device
Advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with built-in wireless connectivity for remote monitoring and management and optional integrated humidifier. The AirSense 10 Elite detects and differentiates between different types of sleep-disordered breathing. It is designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
Product codes: complete kit (37424), device only (37023)
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote therapy information via ResMed’s securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView*. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
Advanced clinical insights
The AirSense 10 Elite can detect indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. By differentiating between different types of sleep-disordered breathing, you can adjust treatment if needed and be confident that your patients are receiving approriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater patient comfort2,3. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the support pressure for the patient during inhalation and reduces the pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirSense 10 Elite?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
*AirView is hosted by IDS, a third party company that holds the French ASIP Santé agreement to host medical data, ensuring high security standards.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.