ResMed provides this web site as a general information service. Learn more about our legal disclaimers, trademarks, patents and tax strategy for United Kingdom.
ResMed has provided this Internet web site as a general information service. ResMed is not responsible for any error, omission, misrepresentation, or misstatement contained in these pages.
Any medical information is provided as general information only. It is not a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional.
Product information is also provided as general information. It is not a substitute for user manuals or other documentation supplied with ResMed products nor a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional.
The products described on this web site may not be available in all countries. In particular, when there are different part numbers for a product, the European products comply with the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), meet local regulations, and bear a CE mark. Products without a CE mark must not be distributed in Europe.
Product specifications may change without notice.
In some countries, some or all of the product described on this Web site is available only by order of a physician.
ResMed does not endorse any external party websites that are linked to this site.
The whole of the contents on this Web site is the subject of copyright owned or Licenced by ResMed.
All rights are reserved, and any unauthorised copying, storage, or reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited by the copyright owner.
By clicking on a link and downloading a product manual from this web site, you confirm that you are either an end user of the product in question, a commercial partner or a medical professional seeking information about the product for the purposes of assessing its suitability for patients.
The downloading of this material by any organisation (other than a ResMed commercial partner) involved in the commercial sale or other dealing in the products described is prohibited.
Activa, ActiveAir, ActiveCell, Activox, AcuCare, Acumen, AdaptSV, Aero-Click, Aerofix, Air10, AirCurve, AirFit, AirMini, AirSense, AirStart, AirTouch, AirView, APAP, ApneaLink, ApneaLinkAir, Astral, AutoRamp, AutoSet, AutoSetCS, AutoVPAP, Awaken Your Best, BrightCFO, Brightree, BrightSales, CareAnyware, CareTouchLogic, Changing Lives With Every Breath, ClimateLine, ClimateLineAir, ConnectPro, Curasa, Curative, EasySpeak, Elisee, Elisée, Eole, EPR, Equinox, Escape, Flexo, GoScripts, H4i, H5i, HealthcareFirst, Helia, HFOT, HumiCare, HumidAir, HumidAire, HumidX, InfinitySeal, iVAPS, Kidsta, Liberty, Lifechoice, Lumis , M.AI.A, MatrixCare, Meridian, MinniPAP, Mirage, MirageActiva, MirageKidsta, MirageLiberty, MirageMicro, MirageQuattro, MirageSwift, MirageVista, Mobi, myAir, Narval, PACEWAVE, Pixi, Propeller, Pulse-Wave, Quattro, QuattroAir, QuickConnect, QuickFit, QuietAir, ResAlarm, ResCare, ResControl, ResLink, ResMed, ResMed UltraSoft, ResScan, ResTraxx, ResView, S8, S9, SleepScore by ResMed, sleepvantage, SlimLine, Smart Selections, SmartStart, Snap, SoftEdge, SpringAir, Stellar, Swift, Swift FX, Swift FX Bella, Swift FX Nano, SWIFT LT, TiControl, UltraMirage, Vential, Vista, VPAP, VPAP AdaptSV, VPAPAuto, VPAPTx, VS, VSEasyFit, VSet, and Well Connected are trademarks of the ResMed family of companies.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Apple, Apple logo, App Store, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by the ResMed Group is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
- Cavicide is a trademark of Metrex
- Cidex and Cidex Plus are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Corp
- Dove is a trademark of Unilever
- Embla and Embletta are trademarks of Medcare
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries
- IRMA is a trademark of Masimo Sweden
- Mikrozid is a trademark of Schülke&Mayr
- Samsung, Galaxy, and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SD Logo is a trademark of SD-3C
- SmartMedia is a trademark of Toshiba
- Somnologica is a trademark of Medcare
- Velcro is a trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- XPOD is a trademark of Nonin Medical
These lists are non-exhaustive. For more information on ResMed Trademarks email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResMed SCIP Declaration
As a medical device manufacturer and importer to the EU market, ResMed Pty Ltd and its European Business Units (“ResMed”) understand the obligation to register with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) and to facilitate the flow of information in the supply chain for any articles containing SVHCs on the Candidate List in a concentration above 0.1% weight by weight. All SCIP numbers and respective articles sold by ResMed can be found in the PDF below.