ResMed warranty information
Looking for ResMed warranty information on a mask, CPAP device or other ResMed products? See below for details or contact our customer service team if you have ResMed warranty questions.
ResMed Ltd (hereafter ‘ResMed’) warrants that a ResMed product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for the period specified below.
* The warranty period may vary for accessories.
** ResMed acknowledges all consumer rights granted under the EU Directive 1999/77/EC and respective national laws within the EU for products sold within the European Union. The warranty below is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty offered by ResMed SAS (“ResMed”). It is in addition and without prejudice to your mandatory rights under applicable law.
- ResMed guarantees all Narval CC appliances supplied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the manufacturing date shown in the packaging. In specific circumstances, which may vary from region to region, your warranty period may be longer than 2 years. For details, please contact your dental practitioner. During the warranty period and at its complete discretion, ResMed will adjust or replace any Narval CC appliance that is covered by the warranty.
- Adjustments covered by the warranty may only be performed by a ResMed facility or a ResMed authorised partner.
- The warranty does not cover:
– damage that is not caused by manufacturing defects,
– devices that do not fit due to defective or distorted impressions and/or defective or distorted bite registrations,
– dental calculus deposits, stains, changes of colour or odours,
– damage caused by a pet.
- The warranty shall be void if:
– the patient had dental restorative work or dental modifications (e.g. tooth extractions, new crowns, new dental prosthetics) during the warranty period and the defect results from the work or modification,
– the Narval CC appliance was not used and cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use, or
– the Narval CC appliance was modified by a non-authorised party.
- For the warranty to be honoured, the following elements must be returned to ResMed by the dental practitioner: both splints with their connecting rods, storage box and the patient’s dental models.