AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her
CPAP machine for women
Auto-adjusting therapy device that’s designed to be intuitive, easy to use and specifically for women. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is engineered to provide effective sleep therapy by targeting the specific characteristics of OSA in women. Opt in for remote monitoring.
CPAP therapy designed specially for women
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnoea and is tailored to meet the special sleep needs of women.
The AirFit for Her mask range helps make therapy comfortable, no matter which one you choose.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater comfort2,3 and then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Built- in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Built-in wireless connectivity, enables you to consent to connect your device to ResMed’s cloud-based system, AirView. Then your care provider can review your therapy data, and if needed, adjust device settings or troubleshoot remotely so you get the right treatment rapidly.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with Advanced HumidAir technology.
Monitor your sleep apnoea therapy with myAir
Take your new beginning in good sleep to the next level with myAir, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.*
Need new equipment, accessories or spare parts? It’s quick and convenient to shop on the ResMed online store from anywhere, at any time. Register for our membership programme and you’ll also receive information on our latest products and promotions.
* With built-in wireless connectivity.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide,ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.