AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
Auto-adjusting therapy device that’s designed to be intuitive and easy to use. The advanced features of the AirSense 10 AutoSet help to deliver comfortable, effective sleep therapy. Opt in to benefit from secure*, remote monitoring and support from your medical team.
More efficient care
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s securely hosted cloud-based system, AirView. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot issues to ensure you get the right treatment rapidly.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater comfort2,3 and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- A built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
Monitor your sleep apnoea therapy with myAir
Take your new beginning in good sleep to the next level with myAir, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.**
Need new equipment, accessories or spare parts? It’s quick and convenient to shop on the ResMed online store from anywhere, at any time. Register for our membership programme and you’ll also receive information on our latest products and promotions.
*AirView is hosted by IDS, a third party company that holds the French ASIP Santé agreement to host medical data, ensuring high security standards
** With built-in wireless connectivity.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.