AirSense™ 10 Elite
Advanced fixed-pressure therapy device that’s designed to be intuitive and easy to use. The AirSense 10 Elite is suitable for different types of sleep-disordered breathing. Built-in connectivity means you can opt in to receive remote support from your medical team.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater comfort2,3 and then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Built-in ambient light sensor
The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s securely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment rapidly.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change the comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
Monitor your sleep apnoea therapy with myAir
Take your new beginning in good sleep to the next level with myAir, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.*
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
* With built-in wireless connectivity.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide,ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.