Full-face mask with a flexible, well-fitting frame and cushion for comfortable therapy, even at high therapy pressures1,2. The AirFit F20 is easy to use and maintains a good seal1. The ‘For Her’ version is specially designed for women.
The mask contains magnets that may interfere with certain implants or medical devices. Please refer to the user guide for complete information, including magnet contraindications and warning.
An easy fit for you
The AirFit F20 was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. In fact, in a European study, AirFit F20 fitted 94% of patients.1
The mask includes comfort features such as an adaptive silicone cushion, which is intended to provide a secure and comfortable seal for your therapy needs regardless of your face shape or size.
Patient tested and preferred
A European study showed that 92% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal with AirFit F20.1 Designed to provide a smooth and easy therapy experience, AirFit F20 could be a smart choice for you. The flexible, fabric-lined frame adds further comfort while delivering all-round stability3. These features combine to deliver a positive mask experience.
Our AirFit 20 for Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
How do I fit my AirFit F20 mask?
How do I assemble/disassemble my AirFit F20 mask?
How do I maintain/clean my AirFit F20 mask?
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep. Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
- ResMed fitting study of 39 patients, conducted in 2015. Data on file; ID A3830701.
- AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H20 – refer to AirFit F20 user guide
- ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market-leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
Content last updated: 10/2023.