Portable easy-to-use home sleep screening device
ResMed’s ApneaLink Air provides healthcare professionals with a portable, easy-to-use home sleep screening device for patients with sleep disordered breathing.
Product codes: EasySense respiratory effort sensor (22321), Basic Set (22364), Oximetry set with reusable sensor (22370), Oximetry set with disposable sensor (22380), ResMed nasal cannula 25pk (70388)
Ease of use
Thanks to its new features, ApneaLink Air provides you with improved ease-of-use, while continuing to deliver high quality results. With new light indicators and immediate feedback on device set up and recording, it’s now even easier to make overnight sleep screening a success.
Five channels of information
The ApneaLink Air is capable of recording up to five channels of information to assist with your diagnosis: respiratory effort, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
In addition to the features included in the original ApneaLink and ApneaLink Plus devices, ApneaLink Air offers:
- Easy one-touch operation with a new intuitive Start/Stop button
- Longer recording time and storage capacity – up to 48 hours
- Test-complete light to provide feedback on recording time to users
- Good signal indicators to help increase the number of successful set-ups
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration probability detection to help determine when to refer patients for further in-lab diagnosis
- Differentiation between obstructive and central apnoeas
- Enhanced hardware.
- EasySense respiratory effort sensor
- Supports oximetry
- Light indicators:
- Test complete indicator
- Respiratory flow indicator
- Effort sensor connection indicator
- Oximetry connection indicator
- Respiratory effort
- Respiratory flow
- Blood oxygen saturation
- Pulse battery voltage
- Windows XP, Vista (32 and 64 bits), 7 (32 and 64 bits), 8 (32 bit and 64 bit versions)
- Adobe Reader version 8.0 and higher
IIa. Conforms to European directive 93/42/CEE
2 AAA alkaline batteries
Recording period: 48-hour internal clock
- Recorder: (LxWxH) 62 x 102 x 30 mm
- Pulse oximeter: (LxWxH) 53 x 20 x 15 mm
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.