Portable easy-to-use home sleep screening device
ResMed’s ApneaLink Air provides healthcare professionals with a portable, easy-to-use home sleep screening device for patients with sleep disordered breathing.
Product codes: EasySense respiratory effort sensor (22321), Basic Set (22364), Oximetry set with reusable sensor (22370), Oximetry set with disposable sensor (22380), ResMed nasal cannula 25pk (70388)
Ease of use
Thanks to its new features, ApneaLink Air provides you with improved ease-of-use, while continuing to deliver high quality results. With new light indicators and immediate feedback on device set up and recording, it’s now even easier to make overnight sleep screening a success.
Five channels of information
The ApneaLink Air is capable of recording up to five channels of information to assist with your diagnosis: respiratory effort, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
In addition to the features included in the original ApneaLink and ApneaLink Plus devices, ApneaLink Air offers:
- Easy one-touch operation with a new intuitive Start/Stop button
- Longer recording time and storage capacity – up to 48 hours
- Test-complete light to provide feedback on recording time to users
- Good signal indicators to help increase the number of successful set-ups
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration probability detection to help determine when to refer patients for further in-lab diagnosis
- Differentiation between obstructive and central apnoeas
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed ApneaLink Air home sleep screening device?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.