Hospital non-vented full face mask
Non-vented, disposable full-face mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve. The AcuCare F1-0 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals.
Product codes: S 20pk (60759), 5 pk (60786) / M 20pk (60760), 5pk (60787) / L 20pk (60761), 5pk (60788)
- Non‐vented mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve.
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); to be used with a vented circuit.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.