Hospital non-vented full face mask
Non-vented, disposable full-face mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve. The AcuCare F1-0 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals.
Product codes: S 20pk (60759), 5 pk (60786) / M 20pk (60760), 5pk (60787) / L 20pk (60761), 5pk (60788)
- Non‐vented mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve.
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); to be used with a vented circuit.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AcuCare F1-0 hospital non-vented full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.