AirView™ for ApneaLink™ Air
Streamline screening and diagnostic workflows
Instant online access to patients’ screening information in the secure1 AirView server, a cloud-based solution for patient management that extends ResMed’s continuum of care. From initial screening through to therapy, AirView helps eliminate bottlenecks and streamline your workflow.
Intuitive screening dashboard
View your patient’s day at a glance with snapshot patient journey statuses on a single screen
Analyse via a detailed signals display with manual scoring ability
Detailed interpretation report with effective easy-to-interpret colourcoded single page
Use AirView for ApneaLink Air to record raw data and statistical results from home sleep screenings. Access an automatic score to help you screen sleep-disordered breathing and see recommended actions.
Security and privacy by design
AirView’s built-in password protection, role-based access and data encryption protect your and your patients’ data. Plus, ResMed complies with strict security and privacy legislation1.
- Summary view of diagnostic records and statistics
- Interactive visualisation of raw diagnostic signals with automatic and/or manual scoring options
- Tracking status visualisation in the diagnostic pathway
- Diagnostic report with interpretation and e-signature capability
- Home Sleep Testing device download and device association
- Diagnostics: ApneaLink Air
- Sleep therapy: AirSense 10, AirCurve 10 and AirMini
- Ventilation therapy: Astral and Stellar with the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), Lumis
- PC: Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection
- Memory: 500MB RAM or greater
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- SD card reader (if downloading data from a data card)
One of the following:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 32 and 64-bit (Home Premium and Professional)
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (Home Premium and Professional)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (Home Premium and Professional)
One of the following:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Firefox 42.0 and above
- Chrome 86.0 and above
- Edge 87.0 and above
While not essential, the following programs (or equivalent alternatives) are necessary to download card data and view exported data and reports from AirView.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (or higher)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0.1 (or higher)
- Oracle Java SE 8
Older versions of these programs (or any of their alternatives) are not officially supported.
Keep exploring AirView
Support your patients from diagnosis through to ongoing care with AirView
Please refer to the AirView e-help for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
- AirView was built to be secure and compliant with (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and national privacy laws. It uses data encryption technologies to secure patient data. ResMed security specialists are heavily involved in AirView, from the initial design to ongoing monitoring of operations. The solution is regularly tested for risk management and privacy compliance. Our hosting provider in Europe is a third-party company that holds the stringent HDS (Hébergement de Données de Santé) certification as well as ISO 27001 certification to host medical data.