Hospital non-vented full face mask with anti-asphyxia valve
Non-vented, disposable full-face mask with a built-in anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) for leak ventilation (single limb with exhaust port). The AcuCare F1-1 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals.
Product codes: S 20pk (60762), 5 pk (60789) / M 20pk (60763), 5pk (60790) / L 20pk (60764), 5pk (60791)
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb with an exhaust port).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AcuCare F1-1 hospital NV full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.